- Bundled and ready go. Unlocked phone required.
- Ease of use makes getting connected very simple indeed.
- No need to activate. Just insert and the SIM card will activate it's self.
- Great product for non-speaking English customers.
- Lasts for 30 days once inserted into the mobile phone.
The ‘Three’ SIM card will allow the customer to make 3000 UK calls and Texts to any other UK telecom network and UK fixed landline number. This includes 0800 numbers. Some calls within the UK are not included in the bundle package such as numbers starting with 084 / 087
No – Customers can buy extra add-on packages to allow for this facility.
Top up vouchers can be purchased from UK retailers, some ATM’s or via the ‘Three’ app or website.
YES – Customers can call or text back to the UK providing the ‘Three’ SIM card is being used in one of the 71 feel and home destinations. This is included in the 3000 UK calls and text.
An example of what 5GB data could give you.
- 2 hours per day Internet browsing such as news sites, blogging and shopping.
- Receiving 50 emails per day including uploading and downloading attachments.
- 2 hours per day social media sites including Facebook or twitter.
YES – Current 3G coverage in the UK is reported at 97% of the UK Population.
Simply turn your roaming on!
No – 'Three' SIM cards will not work in Tablets / IPads, Dongles, laptops and MIFI devices. ‘Three’ SIM cards will only work in 3G / 4G mobile phones.
NO – Customers phones must be unlocked. Contract phones will be locked
therefore the ‘Three’ sim card will NOT work. Customers will need to contact their Network to get their mobile phone unlocked.
The following on screen messages will indicate if the mobile phone is locked:- ‘INSERT SIM CARD’ – ‘SIM CARD FAILURE’
The SIM comes in three different sizes.
Standard, Micro and Nano SIM card.
Just break out the card that suits the mobile phones requirements
Yes - The new number should be printed on the SIM Card.
If not you can find your number in the settings app on your phone.
It normally takes between 10 seconds but it can take up to 1 minute for the ‘Three’ SIM card to connect.
As soon as the 'Three' SIM card is inserted into the mobile phone.
No, the 'Three' SIM card is self activating. Just insert into your phone and wait for it to connect.
The mobile phone that has the 'Three' SIM card inserted will show the '3' logo and the signal symbol on the display. You can now make UK calls, send UK texts and connect to the internet.
YES - Make sure to have your data roaming setting is enabled.
Make sure to have your data roaming setting is enabled.
Download 'Three’s' app from the app store. Once downloaded then the 'Three' app will give access to balance enquires and other useful information. Download the app here: Three.co.uk
- However most of our customers find it easy to buy multiple SIMs for the travels.
- Top up vouchers can be purchase from many UK retailers including Supermarkets, Petrol Stations, Newsagents and Chemists to name but a few. Follow the instructions on your top up voucher to top up your mobile device.
- Some (ATM’s) cash machines allow top up. (UK resident’s only).
- Call 444 from your mobile device to top-up. (Credit / debit card required).
- When travelling abroad visit ‘Three’s’ website to top up your ‘Three’ SIM card. UK Credit/debit card required.
Here is a graphic showing all the countries:
Customers requiring additional information about the ‘Three’ product should visit: Three.co.uk